The Winter Club is a golf camp designed to utilize the Winter months to improve your game by the spring! The course covers everything you need to play golf and even includes two days on the golf course.
Here are the dates an itinerary for this year: (all days 1.5 hours with 2 exceptions *)
- 12/9 – Intro to Winter Club/How Pitch shots can help your full swing
- 12/16 – Full swing technique and target practice – (irons)
- Holiday Break
- 1/6 – How to curve the ball, how to hit it higher and lower. Clubface control.
- 1/13 – How do we create more clubhead speed and hit the ball farther
- 1/20 – NO CLASS
- 1/27 – How to hit a driver
- 2/3 – How to hit Hybrids and FW Woods
- 2/10 – How to hit Wedges
- 2/17 – NO CLASS
- 2/24 – Short Game Class (2.5 hour class)
- 3/3 – On the course for 2.5 hours
- 3/10 – Summation and questions
- 3/17 – No Class
- 3/24 – 9 hole Final Class
That’s 19.5 hours!!
The cost is $600. Installment plan is available.
Space is limited, so register now! All classes will be on Sunday mornings from 9:00am -10:30am (on course classes will start at 7:00am – 9:30am).